Illustrator with a bachelor’s degree in Visual Arts. My main focus is fantasy art and visual development. Between work, I chip away at my fantasy project, always keeping up with fantasy designs for worlds and characters!
- Webcomic Artist, Translator, (Independent)
- 2019 – Present
- Webcomic creation for online plataforms. Visual development, scripting, translations and all art in the work "Splitting Image"
- Character Designer/ Sprite Artist at Splendens Studio
- 2014 – 2017 Brazil
- Character Design(monsters), Sprites and animation, various illustrations and icons for the unreleased game The Lich of Onogoro, a metroidvania mobile adventure.
- Art Fundamentals at Alfa 2 Estúdio
- 2017 – 2020
- Complete course on art basics, from anatomy, perspective, lighting, to a variety of art styles, and much more.
- Bachelors Degree in Visual Art at Universidade Estadual de Campinas
- 2014 – 2018 Campinas
- Learned and studied a variety of methods for visual art production and theorical studies on aesthetics.
- Illustration at Alfa 2 Estúdio
- July 2016 – September 2017
- Complete course in Illustration, going over many complex drawing/painting basics and mockups for freelance work.
- Painting Faces With the Power of Photoshop at Udemy
- Online Course
- Online course by Hardy Fowler. Detailed course to learn a variety of blending techniques for painting skin and facial expressions.
- Original Comics + Comics in Instagram at SESC
- 2/6/2019 – 4/26/2019
- Studies and activities for the creation of original comic work, focusing on the author’s own voice and the use of artistic skills to create a narrative. The second part focused on publishing original comics in Instagram and the plataform’s particular format and audiences.
- Visual Development
- Character Design
- Concept Art
- Blender (Intermediate)
- Clip Studio Paint
- Fluent in English
- Portuguese (Brazil) (First Language)
- Traditional Art (Including watercolor and acryllic painting)